Hi,Here we have a pre 65 BSA Bantam 185 Trials bike.Engine is totally rebuilt by an ex factory BSA man,
[Pete Kirby i believe] and has never been ridden in anger yet.
- A Witton alloy barrel with a Suzuki 185cc piston fitted,
- Todd high finned head,
- D14 4 speed bottom end with trials gears.
- D7 cases,
- External clutch mechanism,
- Amal carb,
- High rise exhaust with a very fancy and well made alloy 2 box exhaust system,
- Alloy side panel which are nicely made,
- Whitlock power coated bantam copy frame with side stand and alloy bash plate and is in great condition,
- New betor rear shocks,
- TY forks and tank[paint on tank could be better,but is ok],
- New mitchelin tyre on nearly new steel rims,
- New renthal bars and levers.
In all a very nice well restored bike,ideal for pre 65 trials.
To build these pre 65 bikes it is not cheap to do,
so this is a good base to do more if you wish,
but would be very competitive as is.
The bike is not road registered,but that could be fairly easily done.
The bike is sold as you see it,you can view if you would like,
but please note you are bidding to buy not tyre kick.
Reason for sale i am building a house,so have got to part with some toys! I reserve the right to withdraw it at any time as i have it adverised elsewhere.Cash on collection only.Any questions call me on 07802479779.Mike.
- ► 2011 (184)
- ▼ augustus (6)