Five transmissions later, all under warranty, the dealer granted full refund price trading it back in against a 1961 BSA 175cc "Super" Bantam. Neither bike came equipped with a brake light!
- Trip to Chouffe -> Aftermatch
- Checkpoint Achouffe - Houffalize
- Checkpoint Dinant
- Ready to hit the road!
- Some very nice motorcycle clothe's from W.1910. Ve...
- riding on bsa
- 01 - A cold test drive 40km
- Cartignano italy classic trail!
- Bantam one off classic racer
- Gasoline gypsy
- DJH60 ink
- The use of spare parts...
- What was your first motorcycle
- Wipac Sabrina rear light unit
- ▼ februari (22)
- ► 2010 (117)